All of our fabrics are digitally printed onto 100% linen using pigments similar to those used in traditional screen printing. Color stability and the hand of the cloth is affected by repeated washing. Colors will fade and patina over time, but we think our fabrics actually get better and softer the more they are washed. Dry cleaning is recommended for optimal color retention.
- Dry clean, hand or machine wash, delicate cycle, cold water.
- Use a mild detergent and do not use bleach.
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron while still damp for crisp, flat finish.
- Remove stains while still fresh by pre-soaking in mild detergent. Avoid stain removers and bleach which may alter colors and damage fibers.